Ion Exchange Resin Regeneration Automatic Water Softener Filter
|FOB Price:||US $750 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $750/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YL-I-5
- Material for Brine Tank: PE,Ss304
- Working Temperature: 0-55 Centigrade
- Softened Water Output: <0.03mmol/L
- Regeneration Method: Flow Rate Based Control
- Resin Material: 001*7 Cation Resin
- Specification: to be practical
- HS Code: 842121999
- Material for Resin Tank: FRP/Fiberglass,Ss304/316
- Working Pressure: 0.2-0.5MPa
- Feed Water Hardess: <8mmol/L
- Brand of Control Valve: Runxin,Fleck,Jk
- Power Supply: 220-240V,50/60Hz,1 Phase
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, China
If there are stains or buildup on your sinks and bathtubs...if you have to use large amounts of soap to clean dishes or wash your hair...or if your water tastes or smells odd, you probably have hard water.
If left untreated, the minerals in hard water will cause yellow stains on plumbing fixtures and be deposited as scale, eventually clogging plumbing and shortening the life of appliances like washing machines, water heaters and dishwashers. Scale deposits not only cut down on the efficiency of these appliances, they cost you money, increasing both energy and maintenance bills.
Charger Water Treatment Products - Professional Series Water Softeners eliminate the effects of hard water by removing the calcium and magnesium found there. Water is treated at the point-of-entry to the home, extending the useful life of water heaters, coffeemakers, humidifiers and household plumbing by as much as 30%.
What does a Water Softener do?
Water softeners use a process called ion exchange. The softener unit contains a column filled with beads of a resin which remove the dissolved calcium and magnesium ions from the hard water flowing through it, replacing them with sodium. Periodically, (typically once a day) the softener regenerates the resin by washing with brine (sodium chloride solution), carrying the calcium and magnesium to drain, and leaving fresh sodium ions on the resin ready for the next treatment cycle. Regeneration is usually triggered automatically by either an electronic timer or mechanical water flow meter. The unit has to be refilled with salt (in the form of granules, small tablets or blocks) typically once a month.
01. By means of Absorbing the calcium and magnesium ions in water with resin, since the hardness of water is mainly composed of calcium and magnesium, in general, we adopt cation exchange resin (softener), replace Ca2+, Mg2+ (main ingredients for scale) in water, as the increase of Ca2+ and Mg2+ in resin, removing performance on Ca2+, Mg2+ of resin will gradually reduce.
02. When the resin has absorbed a certain amount of calcium and magnesium ions, it must be regenerated, the regeneration process is that flush resin layer with the salt water in salt box, replace hardness ion out of the resin again, and discharged from the tank with waste liquid of regeneration, then resin resumed the function of softening and exchanging.
03. The principle of sodium ion exchange and softening treatment is to exchange cation in the raw water with resin, hardness constituents Ca2+and Mg2+ in water exchange Na+ in resin, thus absorb the Ca2+and Mg2+ to make the water to be softened.
2RNa + Ca2+ = R2Ca + 2Na+
2RNa + Mg2+ = R2Mg + 2Na+
After the water treated by sodium ion exchanger, the Ca+ and Mg+ were superseded by Na +.
Application scope of softener
Mainly used in industry and civil water softening preparation, such as Boiler feed water make-up water, air conditioning system make up water, heat exchanger, power plant, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, bio-pharmaceutical, Electronic system and water pretreatment.
Softener equipment applies cation resin for softing raw water,its main target is to use cation resin to adsorp (main parts of ),encreasing the hardness of raw water.
1. Users can choose manual operation control system for saving cost.
2. If users using for 24 hours can accord to water using time choosing for rebirth
3. Uses can according to water quality requirement:first grade multi-media filter,which can remove mud,rust,colloid and suspension in water.Second grade activated carbon filter,which can remove color,olfactory,biochemistry organic in water and encrease the left oxygen value and pollution in water.Third grade equiped softener equipment.
4. Effluent water capacity achieves the water supply of national low-pressure bioler.
5. Time control- type;flow control- type.In working ,apply single-tank,double-tank and multi-tank etc. other varied combination method.When choosing,users can choose as their needs.In operation,it has not only automatic function,but also is manual operation.
Technoloty index and working
Hardness of raw water: <8mmol/L
Hardness of effluent water: ≤0.03mmol/L
water flow: 0.3-100 m3/hour
Control method: time or flow
Working electric: 220V/50Hz
The mineral tank is where the action is. It is where the water filtration takes place and the hard water is softened (calcium and magnesium are removed).
The brine tank is where a highly concentrated solution of salt or potassium is stored.
The control valve is the device that controls the flow of water into and out of the mineral and brine tanks during regeneration.
System automatic water softener widely used in steam bioler,heating bioler,exchanger,air conditioner, and other systems water softener,also used in hotel,restruant,office, and other life water treatment and food,drinking,wine,washing,textile,chemical,medicine and other industrial softener water treatment.
Water softener for hardness removing
Type I : Single-tank and single-valve( flow rate based control)
Type III.:dual-tank and single valve,one work one standby
|Model||water output||Resin-tank<mm>||Brine tank|