Pure Water Treatment Equipment RO System
|FOB Price:||US $1,200-3,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,200-3,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Hot Product
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 1000L/H
- Salt Rejection Rate: 98.0%
- Capacity: 1000L/H
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Style: Vertical
- Ratio of Desalinization: More Than 97%
- Removal Ratio for Disinfection: More Than 99%
- Brackish Water Desalination Input Water: 1000-10000mg/L
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Application: Industry
- Item: Pure Water Treatment Equipment RO System
- Motive Force: Electric Power
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Removal Ratio for Organics: More Than 95%
- Sea Water Desalination Input Water Sali: 10000-35000mg/L
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
Reverse osmosis,short for RO, which is under external pressure, and some components in solution through selective, so as to realize the purpose of desalination, purification and enrichment separation. When it is used in water treatment equipment, it can remove most ions in water, and also the fine particles, bacteria and organic impurities. Nowadays, it is the advanced and economic water treatment equipment over the world. Reverse osmosis is used of high pressure pump continuously to force the water content high salt delivered to the RO device, RO device comprises a reverse osmosis membrane element and the pressure vessel, input water is divided into low salt of penetration solution and high salt of concentrated solution. Water is controlled by regulating valve according to proportion of the concentrated solution and penetration solution.
Technical features of RO
1,The components are imported or domestic made of high-quality products with advanced technology.
2,Has high integration and reliable quality.
3,Has a high degree of automation. When there is a fault it will stop immediately, with strong ability of automatic protection.
4,High desalting rate, it is up to 98% or more.
5,It adopts imported pressure pump with high efficiency and low noise, which reduces the running noise.
6,Reduce the energy consumption, thereby it reduces the operation cost.
7,Reasonable structure and economic space occupation, it saves more than 30% space, compared with the conventional method.
8, Make use of advanced membrane protective system, in the device when parking, and demineralized water will wash membrane surface pollutants automatic, in order to prevent scaling, and prolong the service life of the membrane.
9, Without fragile components in system and mass maintenance, it can be used continuously.
10, Water quantity and water quality in equipment could be adjusted, according to the operating requirements and designed with specialized software, to achieve the best cost performance.
Application scope of Reverse Osmosis
1. Brackish water desalination: High fluoride in drinking water.
2. High solid water hardness removal, such as pure water for power plant, electron, pharmacy and metal processing.
3. Foodstuff, drink, bottled purified water, and special water for hospital and laboratory.
(1) Input water quality
Pollution index FI<4
(2) Application of water quality
Sea water desalination: input water salinity:10000-35000mg/L
Brackish water desalination: input water salinity:1000-10000mg/L
(3) Removal ratio for pollutant
Ratio of desalinization:≥97%
Removal ratio for organics:≥95%
Removal ratio for disinfection≥99%
|Type of ions||Removing efficiency||Type of ions||Removing efficiency|
|AI 3+||95-99%||SO 2- 4||90-99%|
|Mn 2+||95-99%||HPO 2- 4||90-99%|
|Ca 2+||92-99%||CO 2- 3||80-95%|
|Mg 2+||92-99%||SiO 2- 3||75-90%|
|K +||75-93%||CF -||85-95%|
|Na +||75-95%||HCO - 3||80-95%|
|NH4 +||70-90%||CI -||80-95%|
|PO 3- 4||90-99%||NO - 3||50-75%|