50t/H Automatic Self Cleaning UV Water Sterilizer Purification for Aquariums
|1 2-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,280 US $1,250 US $1,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- UV sterilizer
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: YLC-1200
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 50 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Item: Automatic Self Cleaning UV Water Sterilizer
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 110V/220V/380V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Lamp Power: 400W
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
Detailed Product Description
Ultraviolet Sterilizers Efficiency
1. High bacterial efficiency
2. Low cost.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
UV Transmittance≥ 750‰
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
UV wavelength (nm)
|Model||Amount of disinfectant||Power|
|Incoming and outcoming water pipes (Nominal/ British system)||System pressure resistance (Kg/cm²)||UV light fault Alarm||Dimension of the reactor (cm)|
|Dimension of the control cabinet|
|Anchor screws||Transport weight(Kg)|