Food Processing Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-3000
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 150m3/H
- Working Pressure: (0.6 MPa
- Brand of Ballast: Domestic Brand
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn200mm/8 Inch
- Interface Type: Flange
- Chamber Size: 1630*273*530mm
- Raw Water: Drinking Water/Waste Water/Underground Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Auto-wiper UV sterilizer
UltraViolet systems kill 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria (E Coli, Coliforms, Viruses Fungi, Algae, Spores etc.).
Advantage of UV Dinsinfection:
1) High effcient disinfection
2) Without secondary pollution
3) Great volume of disinfection continuously
4)Lower maintenance costs
5) Safe and reliable operation
6) Wide application: waste water, sewage, recycle water and so on.
How Does UV Sterilisation Work?
UV sterilizers utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water. Ultraviolet water treatment purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals. Through the years ultraviolet technology has become well established as a method of choice for effective and economical water disinfection.
What Contaminants Do UV Sterilizers Remove?
There are no micro-organisms known to be resistant to UV, unlike chlorination. UV is known to be highly effective against bacteria, viruses, algae, molds and yeasts, and disease causing oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia. In practice, bacteria and viruses are the cause of most major waterborne pathogenic diseases. Of these enteric viruses, hepatitis virus and Legionella pneumophila have been shown to survive for considerable periods in the presence of chlorine, but are readily eliminated by UV treatment. For most microorganisms, the removal efficiency of UV for microbiological contaminants such as bacteria and virus generally exceeds 99.99%.
|CONVENTIONAL METHODS OF WATER TREATING|
|Ease of installation||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Ease of Maintenance||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Cost of Maintenance||Medium||High||Lowest|
|Frequency Of Maintenance||Frequent||Continuous||V. Infrequent|
|Residual Effect Problem with||Yes||Yes||No|
|Hazards||High||Yes||Low to none|
|Contact Time||30 - 60 minutes||High||1 - 5seconds|
|Disinfection Performance||Leaves some pathogens||Kills all microbes||Kills all microbes|
|Effect on Water||Organochlorine compounds, Taste & pH changes||Unknown||None|
|The Ultra violet dose required for destruction is about the same for each virus, while higher dose of chlorine & ozone needed.|
* Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of canned food, beverage products, such as water disinfection.
* Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
* Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
* Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels, restaurants, water factory.
* Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process.
* Military camp, field water supply system.
* Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
* Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
* Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water, cooling water, central air conditioning system.
* Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
* Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc. ) water, the total treated water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
* Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.