5000m3/Day Open Channel Ultraviolet Sterilizer System for Aquaculture Recirculating
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 5000m3/day
- Application: Water Treatment
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Power: 5120W
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Item: Open Channel Sewage UV Disinfection System
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lamps: 16PCS*320W
- Power Supply: 110V~480V Can Be Changed
- Raw Water: Watsewater, Municipal, Aquaculture Recirculating
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
Open Channel Ultraviolet Sterilizer System Key components:
1. UV module;
2. Manual/automatic cleaning system;
3. Power cabinet;
4. Electronic ballast;
5. US imported UV lamps from LIGHTSOURCE with a power of 320W and lifetime up to 12,000 hours;
6. Air cooling system;
7. Electric wiring and accessories;
8. Support rack;
9. System capacity is 5,000 T/D
10. Automatic water level control, UV intensity monitor, central PLC controller from Siemens with color touch screen.
|Typical Applications||Wide range of clean / waste water treatment|
|Lamp Type||Low-pressure, high-efficiency amalgam (monochromatic)|
|Ballast Type||Electronic, high-efficiency, variable output (60~100% power)|
|Input Power Per Lamp||320, 550 Watts/pc|
|Lamp Configuration||Horizontal, parallel to flow; Vertical to flow; 65°with the folow|
|Lamp Brand & Origin||Lightsource/Philip/Heraeus/Domestic brand|
|Module Configuration||8, 10 or 12 lamps per module|
|Level Control Device Options||Automatic Level Controller, Fixed weir or motorized weir gate|
|Water Level Sensor||1 electrode low water level sensor per channel|
|UV Intensity Sensor||1 UV detector for one sterilizer module|
|Working Pressure||6 bar / 100psi|
|Module Frame/Ballast Enclosure||TYPE 6P (IP68) / TYPE 6P (IP67)|
|All Other Enclosures||TYPE 4X (IP56)|
|Ballast Cooling Method||Convection / Air conditioning / Forced air required|
|Installation Location||Indoor or outdoor|
|Module Frame/Chamber||SS304/SS316, Internal finish - Ra(max)0.8um|
|Sleeve Cleaning System|
|Auto-Cleaning System||Automatic Chemical/Mechanical (optional)|
|Auto-Cleaning WW Gel||Non-corrosive, operator-friendly, food-grade|
|Sleeve Spec||Quartz sleeves, UV transmittance >92%|
|Controller||PLC-based (Siemens/ Schneider PLC Standard Platform)|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz (can be customized )|
|Electrical Cabinet||Working temperature 4~50ºC/39.2~122ºF, with power cord(2.5M)|
Open Channel Ultraviolet Sterilizer System To customers details
01. What is the source of raw water to be treated?
--is it underground water or well water?or river water ,other source?
02. What is the capacity(m3/hour) you required for this sterilizer?
--most IMPORTANT requirement.
03. What will the treated water be used for?
--for human drinking or industry purpose?
04. What is the power supply in your country?
Open channel UV water sterilizer systems are mainly used at the municipal water/wastewater treatment plants for water recycling and effluent disinfection to ensure a better level of environmental protection.
UV disinfection is an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to the conventional chlorine effluent disinfection. Nowadays more than 15% of 2000 waste water treatment plants in North America have chosen the UV as the primary disinfection method. UV disinfection has proved its safety, reliability, efficiency, and economical characteristics over the years.
Open channel UV sterilziers GT series have been used for waste water, sewage water desinfection in order to achieve a lower envirionment pollution drainage.
Water quality factors that affect the disinfection efficiency and performance of the sewer UV water sterilizer system
1. Industrial waste water components of the incoming wale
2. The upstream treatment process and the chemical agents used
3. The UV light transmittance of the incoming flow
4. Content of the suspended matters
5. Particle size distribution
Design of the concise and lightweight bent frame
1. IP68 or equal grade of sealing protection. High-efficient secure multi-level sealing waterproof design.
2. The module adopts the push-in connectors with the less water resistance so as to guarantee the water incoming before disinfection and water discharge after disinfection.
3. There is little change in water level as to guarantee a stable sterilization effect.
4. It does not need any special tools to disassemble and assemble the disinfection module.
1.UV glasses must be worn for all the maintenance work
2.It is strictly prohibited to see ultraviolet lamp light with naked eyes in case that eyes hurt by ultraviolet light.
3.UV disinfection systems must have a good grounding to prevent electric shock accidents
4.Non-authorized electricians are not allowed to open the system control cabinet.
5.It is prohibited to change the configuration of the equipment' modulator tube
6.Non-specialty staff or non-professional technical personnel is strictly prohibited to disassemble the equipment in the event of accidents.
7.Before working on maintenance, first cut off the main power supply
1, UV lamp, quartz tube and sealing ring, the cleaning ring to replace or clean the above parts, first pull out the cable and the trachea of module and ballast wiring cabinet.
1.1 quartz tube cleaning
1.1.1 modules hanging out canals, placed in a flow or cleaning slot on the bracket, you can begin the manual pneumatic cleaning.
1.1.2 Diluted detergent or citric acid is available when cleaning, clean the dirt of quartz tube's outer wall with clean cloth.
2. Electronic ballast
2.1 disconnect control panel's power supply.
2.2 unscrew the two ends of the ballast electrical connection screws, remove the wire, loosen the screws. Remove the ballast, ballast.
2.3 replace the new ballast, connect the power and electricity.
3, air compressor - please refer to the air compressor manual
4, the water level sensor, please refer to the sensor instructions