Household/Home/Domestic Ion Exchange Water Softener
|FOB Price:||US $300-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YL-I-0.5
- Processing Material: Resin
- Control Mode: Flow Rate Type, Time Type
- Working Ambient Temperature: 5-50centigrade
- Hardness of Raw Water: Less Than 8mmol/L
- Inlet Water Pressure: 0.2 to 0.4MPa
- Suspended Solid: Less Than 0.5mg/L
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, GSG
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Composition: Water Treatment Equipment
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Resin: 001×7 Strong Acidic Cation-Exchange
- Relative Humidity: Less Than 95%(25centigrade)
- Hardness of Effluent: Less Than 0.03mmol/L
- Free Chlorine: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Iron Content: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Hard water is water that has high mineral content like magnesium and calcium. Staining on your sinks, tubs, showers and clothing are major indicators for water hardness. Hard water causes a higher risk of lime scale deposits in household water systems and due to this lime scale build-up, pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced thus, increasing the cost of domestic water heating by about 15 to 20%. Household machineries such as laundry machines, solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-based applications are also affected by lime scale build-ups.
Air Conditioning Plant
Filter High Quantity Of Water
Thermoelectric Power Plants
Low Pressure Boiler Feed
Food and Beverages
Hotels and restaurants vCanneries
What do water softeners do?
Industrial water softeners are specific ion exchangers that are designed to remove ions which are positively charged.
Softeners mainly remove calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions. Calcium and magnesium are often referred to as "hardness minerals". Softeners are sometimes even applied to remove iron.
The softening devices are able to remove up to five milligrams per liter (5 mg/L) of dissolved iron and can operate automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. Each type is rated on the amount of hardness it can remove before regeneration is necessary. Commercial water softeners collect hardness minerals within its conditioning tank and from time to time flushes them away to drain.
When an ion exchanger is applied for water softening, it will replace the calcium and magnesium ions in the water with other ions, for instance sodium or potassium. The exchanger ions are added to the ion exchanger reservoir as sodium and potassium salts (NaCl and KCl).
|Amount of resin(KG)|
operation and respective
use and the other for standby)