254nm Low Pressure UV Sterilizer for Swimming Pool Disinfection
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-2000
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 30m3/H
- Raw Water: Drinking Water/Waste Water/Underground Water
- Equipment Pressure: 0.6MPa
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, UL, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn100mm/4 Inch
- Interface Type: Flange
- Working Pressure: (0.6 MPa
- Brand of Ballast: Domestic Brand
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
UV water systems are a popular, highly effective, and easy to use way to protect your water from living organisms. UV systems are effective against bacteria, cysts such as crypto and giardia, and many viruses. Ultraviolet (UV) water purification systems are trusted by thousands of people worldwide for use in homes, cottages, and in many industrial and commercial applications. UV systems come in a variety of sizes and can be used to purify the water for a single faucet or for an entire home or larger building. UV systems are superior to chemical water disinfection because they don't add any harmful chemicals to the water, or to the environment.
* Process does not change pH, taste, odour or chemical composition of fluid being disinfected.
* A maximum of 99.9%+ micro-organism 'kill' is achieved.
* Non-wetting eliminates fouling and thus the need for the wiping and constant cleaning is avoided.
* Main Chamber is of SS, water passes through SS inlet/outlet and headers and Teflon. Water has no contact with main SS Radiator Chamber.
* Maintains the natural qualities and taste of water, intact.
* Works instantly.
* There are no moving parts inside the System, hence no wear & tear to any parts.
* Unit works continuously.
* Absolutely 'Maintenance Free'.
* Simple to install and operate.
* Easy replacement of UV lamps.
* UV Lamps are positioned in such a way inside the System, that ensures penetration of UV rays from all sides.
* Chemically inert, and can withstand high pressure and high temperature.
* Excellent transmitter of UV.
* Not at all prone to inner corrosion, dirt collection or contamination.
* Complete separation of fluid system and electrical circuits, resulting in improved reliability and safety.
* Simpler, safer and cheaper than alternative disinfection methods.
How Does UV Sterilisation Work?
UV sterilizers utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water. Ultraviolet water treatment purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals. Through the years ultraviolet technology has become well established as a method of choice for effective and economical water disinfection.
What Contaminants Do UV Sterilizers Remove?
There are no micro-organisms known to be resistant to UV, unlike chlorination. UV is known to be highly effective against bacteria, viruses, algae, molds and yeasts, and disease causing oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia. In practice, bacteria and viruses are the cause of most major waterborne pathogenic diseases.
|CONVENTIONAL METHODS OF WATER TREATING|
|Ease of installation||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Ease of Maintenance||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Cost of Maintenance||Medium||High||Lowest|
|Frequency Of Maintenance||Frequent||Continuous||V. Infrequent|
|Residual Effect Problem with||Yes||Yes||No|
|Hazards||High||Yes||Low to none|
|Contact Time||30 - 60 minutes||High||1 - 5seconds|
|Disinfection Performance||Leaves some pathogens||Kills all microbes||Kills all microbes|
|Effect on Water||Organochlorine compounds, Taste & pH changes||Unknown||None|
|The Ultra violet dose required for destruction is about the same for each virus, while higher dose of chlorine & ozone needed.|
* Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of
canned food, beverage products, such as water disinfection.
* Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
* Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
* Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels,
restaurants, water factory.
* Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and
* Military camp, field water supply system.
* Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
* Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
* Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water,
cooling water, central air conditioning system.
* Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
* Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc. ) water, the total treated
water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
* Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.
Is UV 100% effective?
UV disinfection typically offers a 99.99% reduction in both bacteria and virus and is more effective than chemical disinfection processes at destroying viruses.
Does UV remove E. coli?
Yes, E. coli requires a UV dose of between 6 to 12 mJ/cm2 to achieve 4-log disinfection. This is well within the capabilities of the Sterilight UV system.
How much does it cost to operate? UV systems are extremely economical to operate.
A typical household UV system operates on the same power requirements as a 40 watt light bulb!
Will UV change the taste or smell of my water?
UV is a physical disinfection process, no additives are required. It does not change the taste or odour of the water. It simply provides safe reliable disinfection.
How do I know the system is working?
All UV systems come with "lamp-out" monitors which give an audible and visual signal in case of lamp failure. Sterilight GOLD systems incorporate true UV intensity monitors so an alarm will sound if the disinfection effectiveness falls below a safe level.
Why do I need Disinfection?
Disinfection is required on all water supplies that are not protected by a municipal water source. Due to the uncertainties that exist within some water systems, we can no longer rely on the fact that our water supplies "may be safe." By providing your own disinfection, you are taking the responsibility of ensuring the safety of the water supply for you and your family.