Multi Media Sand Filter of Recycled Water
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,550 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YL-SF-1400
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, BV
- Working Temperature: 5-40centigrade
- Cylinder Material: 304, 316L and Q235
- Filtration Flow Rate(M3/Hr): 0.3-100m3/Hr
- Power Supply: 380V, 50Hz
- Thickness: 4mm~14mm
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Sand Filter
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Item: Multi Media Sand Filter of Recycled Water
- Working Filtration Rate: 5-12m/H and Maxumum 15m/H
- Working Pressure(MPa): 0.6MPa,1.0MPa,1.6MPa
- Material for Face Piping: Stainless Steel or PVC
- Pipe Line: UPVC, Carbon Steel, Ss304
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Multi-media sand filter
Multi-media sand filter using one or several filter media makes water of high turbidity flow through agranular ornon-agranular material of a certain thickness under a certain pressure, thereby effectively removing suspended impurities in the water and clarifying the water. The commonly used filter materials including quartz, anthracite and manganese sand, etc, are mainly used for turbidity removal of water treatment, water softening and pretreatment of pure water in preceding stages and outflow turbidity can be below 3 degrees. The filter is mainly used for reverse osmosis, electrodialysis, ion exchange as well as softening and demineralization system pretreatment and can also be used as coarse filtration of industry water supply with undemanding water quality, circulating cooling water, reuse water treatment of wastewater and recycled water, etc.
|model||Filter diameter||Height||inlet-outlet||Filtration area||capacity|
Swimming pool water
Treatment of waste water
Production of drinking water
Pre filtration for membrane systems
Filtration of gray or surface water
TO Customers Details
The size of each filter, the number of filters required, and the type of filter media used depend upon:
1. What is the capacity(gpm or m3/h)do you require?
2. What is the raw water?
3. What is the power supply in your country?
---Is it 220-240V,50/60Hz,1 phase or other standard?
4. What will the be treated warter used for?