Automatic Rubber Ball Machine for Condenser Tube Cleaning
|FOB Price:||US $3,850 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,850/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Packaged Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YLD
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, GS
- Inlet and Outlet: 10 Inch
- Cleaning Ball: Rubber, Ss
- Water Pump Head: ≥ 20m
- Power: 3 Kw
- Application: Cooling Tower, Air Conditioning, Chiller and Conde
- Specification: to be practical
- HS Code: 842121999
- Type: Condenser Cleaning Device
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Tube Cleaning Device
- Item: Automatic Rubber Ball Machine
- Working Pressure: 0.2-1.6MPa
- Flow Rate: ≥16L/S
- Ball Catcher Resistance: <0.5m
- Boiling Tube Diameter: 2 Inch
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, China
We are the water treatment manufacturer in China.look forward to your arrival and we will lead you to visit our factory
Find our products through our website or cellphone call or whatsApp or skype or email
One year warranty for the whole system .
|After one year , we can help you to maintain the machine and the accessories are provided only one the cost price.|
|Track the order until you get the goods.|
|We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.|
|Update you latest price any time|
Condenser Tube Cleaning Device
Condenser and Concrete tube scaling is one of the most underestimated problems in the industry. It results in decrease of productivity and efficiency of the plant. We handle the two major methods used to fight the scaling. We provide online Condenser Tube Cleaning Systems (CTCS) along with Condenser Cleaning Sponge Balls made from Food Grade-A natural rubber to clean out the scaling. Furthermore, we also provide Offline Bullet Cleaning with our own skilled labor, machines and bronze bullets which can be performed during overhaul and shutdown. For the purpose of tackling similar problems with the Concrete Industry we have our Vulcan Clean-out Balls also made from Food Grade-A natural rubber.
The cleaning balls are introduced and removed from the system through the ball collector. The collector interior is partitioned by a screen into two areas. When the collector is in the ball collection or retention mode the screen separates the collector inlet and outlet. When the screen is positioned such that the inlet and outlet are no longer separated, the balls are conveyed by the flow to the injection site(s). The balls are injected into the cold leg of the circulating cooling water system serving the condenser or heat exchanger so as to achieve a random distribution within the stream. Because the balls (when deaerated) have nearly the same specific gravity as the cooling water, they follow the same path as the water within which they are suspended.
Ball Collector in the open (recirculation) mode. Both the inlet and outlet of the collector are on the same side of the collector screen.
Ball Collector in the collection (ball capture) mode. The screen has been rotated so as to separate the inlet and outlet of the collector.
When the ball charge is correctly sized, each tube is treated by a ball approximately once every five minutes. When the balls have passed through the tubes and enter the cooling water discharge line they are intercepted by the ball strainer(s). When the balls meet the strainer screen they are driven along the screen surface to the ball extraction port located at the point where the down stream extremity of the screen meets the spool body. The balls are then conveyed by a special pump through the ball collector and once again to the injection site.
Characteristics of condenser online cleaning device
1.energy saving,Min 10% and Max 40% ,99%rubber ball could be collected.
2, one-time investment cost could be recovered within one year.
3, automatic on-line cleaning to ensure without fouling, corrosion on the condenser.
4, avoid and eliminate air conditioner engine from abnormal pressure during operation.
5, prolong the service lifespan of compressor and the pipeline.
6, ensure the condenser to be in high heat transfer efficiency.
7,complete physical processing, cost- saving in chemical treatment, environmental protection.
8, full PLC computer programming control, no technicians maintainenance and regulates the frequency of automatic cleaning condenser every day.
1. Performance: ball collecting rate ≤95%
2. Input voltage: 380V / 50HZ
3. Power: ≤5KW
4. Work environment requirements: Temperature ≤55 ºC, humidity ≤95 ºCRelative
5. Pressure loss: 0.003MPa-0.05MPa
6. Water temperature: ≤50 ºC
7. Working Pressure: ≤1.6MPa.
Some of the Key benefits of such a system are;
1. The system is completely automatic and there is no need of any chemical.
2. The system can work with any size heat exchanger or condenser.
3. The system can work with straight tube or "U" shape tubes.
4. The system can work with as many tubes as there are in the heat exchanger/condenser.
5. The system injecting point is installed on the heat exchanger/condenser inlet pipe, while the system balls trap is installed on the heat exchanger/condenser, outlet pipe.
6. The injecting cycle period and times per day, of the balls, is determinate by electronic controller.
7. The system use basic 220V/16A electric connection. In big systems, if needed, 3 phases are used.
8. The changing of the balls depends on few elements, such as the tubes material, the tubes condition, the liquid type, etc. In basic, the balls need to be changed at least once a year.
9. There is no need to put the same number of balls as the number of the tubes. Usually only 40% of balls are used.
10. It is important to have pressure deferent between the heat exchanger/condenser, inlet and outlet. The pressure deferent need to be at least 0.4 - 0.5 bar and or, at least flow of 1.3 - 1.5 m/s.
11. There is no special maintenance for the system. A once a day simple eye check, is enough. Once a year the system need to be examined by authorized Vulcan Industries representative.
12. The systems have 3 - 5 years guarantee for all the system parts. The client can also purchase extended guarantee for up to 30 years.13. System pay-back time, between 3 - 12 month.