Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer Disinfecting 99.99% Harmful Microorganisms
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-4000
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Cleaning Mode: Automatic/Manual/No Cleaning
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
Ultraviolet water purification is the most effective method for disinfecting bacteria from the water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate harmful pathogens in your home's water and destroy illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA). This is extremely efficient in eliminating their ability to reproduce. Disinfecting your water with Ultraviolet light is exceptionably simple, effective and environmentally safe. UV systems destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing your water's taste or odor.UV water purification is usually used with other forms of filtration such as reverse osmosis systems or carbon block filters.
Ultraviolet Purification Advantages
- Chemical Free: UV purification does not use any chemicals like chlorine or leave any harmful by products.
- Taste & Odor Free: UV does not add any chemical taste or odor to the water.
- Extremely Effective: One of the most effective ways to kill disease-causing microbes by destroying 99.99%.
- Requires very little energy: Uses about the same energy as it would to run a 60 watt light bulb.
- Low Maintenance: Set and forget type of system, just change UV bulb annually.
UV Disinfection Systems Application
* Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of canned food, beverage products, such as water disinfection.
* Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
* Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
* Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels, restaurants, water factory.
* Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process.
* Military camp, field water supply system.
* Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
* Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
* Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water, cooling water, central air conditioning system.
* Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
* Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc. ) water, the total treated water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
* Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.
Principle of Operation
Ultraviolet disinfection systems typically utilize thin cylindrical bulbs capable of generating narrow band wavelength UV light in the 254 nm range, placed in close proximity to high-purity glass tubes through which the water flows. The unit must be sized to provide adequate dosage at the specified flowrate. The water to be treated must be sufficiently free of turbidity (sediment), iron, manganese and any colorant that could affect transmission of the 254 nm UV light. Manufacturers' specifications should be consulted.
Stainless Steel Germicidal Ultra Violet Light Systems Offer a Natural Approach to Purifying Water Without Toxic Chemicals
Heavy duty, high pressure leak resistant units makes these lights perfect on the budget for a high quality Stainless Steel unit.
Highly polished stainless steel interior They are polished to a high luster/shine inside the reactor chamber wall for improved reflection of the UV light thus allowing for more killing power.
Thermically-sensitive electronic ballast further protects our new UVC lamp, by automatically shutting down when the unit becomes too hot, preventing damage to both the lamp and the unit (Restarts automatically when it cools down)
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|
Q. Does the water have to sit in the UV sterilizer to be disinfected?
A. No. If the system is sized correctly, the water is disinfected as it flows through.
Q. What if the water flows faster than is allowed through the system?
A. If the flow rate exceeds the design flow rate of the UV sterilizer, then there is a possibility that the water will not be properly disinfected. It is important to use a flow restrictor so that the flow rate cannot be exceeded.
Q. How long does the lamp last?
A. The lamps last approximately 10,000 hours. That is why we recommend replacement approximately every 12 - 14 months of continuous operation. After this period, the lamp itself becomes solarized and blocks the rays form entering the water.
Q. Are these systems bigger energy users?
A. No. The 12 gallon per minute model, for instance uses only 39 watts, about half the amount an ordinary light bulb uses.
Q. My water is sometimes cloudy. Is that a problem?
A. Yes. The water that enters the ultraviolet sterilizer must be absolutely clear and have a turbidity of less than 1 NTU. If your water is cloudy, then it must be pretreated.