Industrial Recycling Sand Filter Water Filtration System
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,500 US $3,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YLD-SF-1400
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Flow Rate: 20-35 Tph
- Average Remove Rate: 92%--96%
- Filter Media: Quartz Sand/Activated Carbon
- Thickness: 6mm
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
- Type: Media Filter
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Material: Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel
- Form: by-Pass
- Inlet Pressure: 0.2-0.6MPa
- Backwash: Automatic
- Inlet-Outlet Diameter: 4 Inch
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Silica Sand filter for chilled water as a by-pass filtering equipment of closed industrial circulating water is used to filter the circulating chilled water and its control modes consist of manual backwash and automatic backwash. The system is generally backwashed once every three to seven days in the circulating process, effectively improving the quality of chilled water and ensuring excellent and stable water quality after intervention to long-term running. The device has small water consumption and is widely used in the cleaning of all types of industrial and commercial chilled water circulation system as well as refrigerant water and heat medium water systems of central air conditioning, improving the stability of equipment operation. Users may weld and conned in parallel the by-pass filters in main return pipes depending on the conditions of circulation system and the pipe diameter should be determined based on the retaining water yield of parallel circulating water. The sewage water is then discharged into the sewerage network.
When filter is under operation, the original water flow into packing layer advective by through the upper water distributor, in where matched with spherical shell. Impurities are hold back at packing layer. Then Collector under filter will accept these water, and flows out them. One thing needs to emphasizes that advective filtering can improve the filter efficiency under the high speed operation.
The head loss increases as the impurities accumulates at packing layer continuously.
When it comes into a limitor reached to time limit, system will switched into backwashing to clean packing layer's impurities. To clean these accumulated impurities is a must thing. In the process of backwash, the on-off switch of five way valve will be changed by PLC, with inlet closed, and drain let open. Impurities will out through three-way vale's drain outlet.
1. Manual or automatic control is available;
2. Water distributor is simple, uniform and reliable;
3. Finished water collector has high strength and long service life;
4. Easy to install. Only connect the inlet and outlet to the waste pipe when installing;
5. Less water consumption in backwash: a homogeneous filter is used, so that backwash cycle is extended and the total backwash water volume is greatly reduced;
6. High backwash efficiency: an advanced water collector is used, ensuring efficient backwash effect.
01. What is the capacity(m3/h or gpm)do you require?
02. How dirty the water is?
03. How the water will be used once it is filtered,
04. And the source of backwash water needed to clean the filters.