Calcium and Magnesium Ions Water Softener
|FOB Price:||US $300-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YL-I-5
- Usage: Chemical Industry
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Resin: 001×7 Strong Acidic Cation-Exchange
- Relative Humidity: Less Than 95%(25centigrade)
- Hardness of Effluent: Less Than 0.03mmol/L
- Free Chlorine: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Iron Content: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Specification: CE, GSG
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Ionizer
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Control Mode: Flow Rate Type, Time Type
- Working Ambient Temperature: 5-50centigrade
- Hardness of Raw Water: Less Than 8mmol/L
- Inlet Water Pressure: 0.2 to 0.4MPa
- Suspended Solid: Less Than 0.5mg/L
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Engineering commercial and industrial water softeners
1. Water softener filter
Metered water softeners or demand water softeners, count down the set capacity of the softener in gallons. A softener with a meter initiated control will only regenerate when required as determined by the volume of water softened.
With a mechanical metered water softener system, homeowners can save both water and salt by regenerating the on demand softener only when required as compared with time clock initiated controls.
Hard water is not considered unhealthy, but hard water problems end up costing you money through increased soap usage, build up of calcium scale in your pipes, and shortening the life of your appliances.
The ion exchange water softener is one of the most common tools of water treatment. Its function is to remove scale-forming calcium and magnesium ions from hard water. In many cases soluble iron (ferrous) can also be removed with softeners. A standard water softener has four major components: a resin tank, resin, a brine tank and a valve or controller.
2. Four key steps for the whole regeneration:
1. Backwashing-to loose resin layer
2. Slow-washing for salt suction---exchange-reaction
3. Flushing-Flushing away Ca+, Mg+exchanged out from chemical reaction
4. Filling water - for next regeneration
(1) Single tank time type: It adopts microcomputer to control the time, when operation of the equipment reaches setting time, it will automatically enter the regeneration condition, which can be regenerated for once a day or once for some day.
(2) Single tank flow type: It adopts control of turbine flow or electronic flow sensor, when the yield of softener reaches preset flow it will automatically enter the regeneration condition, which can be recycled many times every day.
(3) Double tanks flow type: Which could be divided into one running-one alternating, and simultaneous running and separately regeneration.
(4) One running and the other alternation type: One tank is running while the other is alternating, when water yield of operating tank reaches the preset flow rate, it will enter the regeneration stage, meanwhile, the other tank will enter the working state, these two tanks work and regenerate alternatively to realize continuous water supplying of 24 hours.
(5) Simultaneous running and separately regeneration type: Two cans running simultaneously, when the flow rate reaches the setting rate, one tank (can) will regenerate and the other tank will output water continuously, when the first regeneration tank finish the regeneration it will enter the working stage, the other one will enter regeneration stage, these two cans finish regeneration and enter working state simultaneously.
|Amount of resin(KG)|
operation and respective
use and the other for standby)