Automatic Sand Separators (Hydrocyclones) for Well Applications
|FOB Price:||US $300-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YLXC-150II
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel304//Ss316
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn150mm
- Turbidity of Raw Water: More Than300 Degrees
- Input Water Pressure: More Than0.2-0.25MPa
- Working Temperature: Normal
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Hydrocyclone
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Product Name: Automatic Sand Separators
- Flow Rate: 200m3/H
- Desanding Diameter: More Than0.1mm
- Output Water Turbidity: Less Than10 Degrees
- Water Head Loss: Less Than0.02MPa
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Automatic Sand Separators (Hydrocyclones) For Well Applications
Sand Separators Standard Characteristics:
Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel or SS304 or SS316L
Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powdercoating with
a thickness of 2mm
Connections: Threaded and Flange
Maximum recommended working pressure: 10 bars (145 psi).
Inlet is tangential to the body
Sand Separators Operation:
Water enters the hydrocyclone via the tangential inlet which creates a spiral flow along the walls of the filter. The centrifugal force separates the waste and sand particles and pushes them towards the walls of the sand separator. Those particles gravitate downwards and into the sedimentation tank, while clean water moves upwards and exits through the top outlet.
For the sand separator to operate correctly, the lead loss must remain between 2-5m. The separation efficiency is not affected by the accumulation of dirt in the sedimentation tank. The sedimentation tank is drained by opening a flush valve for a few seconds manually or automatically by timer.
1. Hydrocyclone sand separator should be installed in the main pipe of water supply network and fixed on the
base, we need to add a bypass between the inlet and outlet.
2. In order to ensure smooth water flow in front of the device should be installed intake and intake period equal
diameter of straight pipe length equivalent to 10 to 15 times the diameter of the intake.
3. The equipment should be installed around the reserve has enough space for maintenance.
4.During normal operation, the need to open the inlet and outlet valves, close the drain valve and bypass valve.
5.depending on how much sand content of regular source of water decontamination platoon sand, open the
drain valve at the sewage, water can flow out until the sewage process does not affect the normal use of water.
6.After sewage, close the drain valve.
7. If lack of sand discharge pressure, close the valve at the outlet.
01. What is the capacity (m3/hour)you required for this equipment?
02. What is the material for this cyclone filter?
Carbon steel ?or stainless steel (SS304/SS316)?
03. What is the power supply in your country?
220V/60Hz or other?
|Input pressure(Mpa)||Max partition diameter(mm)||partition size(um)||Desanding efficiency||dimension (mm)||Water Inlet (mm)||Water outlet (mm)||Sewage outfall (mm)||Weight (kg)|