Hydrocyclone Sand Separators Industrial Water Treatment Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $300-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YLXC-100II
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel304//Ss316
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn100mm
- Turbidity of Raw Water: More Than300 Degrees
- Input Water Pressure: More Than0.2-0.25MPa
- Working Temperature: Normal
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Filter
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Product Name: Hydrocyclones Desander for Particle Sedimentation
- Flow Rate: 100m3/H
- Desanding Diameter: More Than0.1mm
- Output Water Turbidity: Less Than10 Degrees
- Water Head Loss: Less Than0.02MPa
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
How does a cyclone separator work?
The particles of dust and dirt that enter the cyclone are heavier than the air that surrounds them. Because of this, more force is needed to keep the debris continuously moving in a circular motion, although the force of the air that is inside the chamber isn't that strong. As the air continues to spin, the heavier particles of dirt and dust begin to separate from the other debris and move toward the walls of the chamber, sliding to the bottom of the container's dust bin.
The clean air that is located at the bottom of the cyclone begins to change directions as it moves up the center of the container's cylinder. From there the clean air travels to an exhaust tube or outlet that is usually attached to a filter that catches fine particles of debris that remain in the air. Cyclone separators are also used to remove pollutants from the air, gas and water.
There are a variety of cyclone separators that are used to perform these jobs that generally function in the same way by separating larger particles of debris from the air or other substances. These include cyclone grease separators, horizontal dust collectors, multiple cyclone separators, secondary airflow separators and hydrocyclonic separators.
1.No energy consumption, good sand removing effect, especially suitable for sand content higher system using.
2.Low cost, convenient installation and operation, safe and reliable operation, small size, processing a large quantity of water, small occupied area.
Apply a layer of grease to handle threads once a year.
Immediately repair any damage to the tank's protective coating.
1. What is capacity(m3/h or gpm)do you require?
2. What is the material do you want?--SS or carbon steel?
3. What is the operation do you want?---By manual or automatic?
|Inlet & outlet|