Ss304 Closed Chamber Inline Ultraviolet Water Disinfection System
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-1500
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Features of Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer :
¤ Quick and simple installation.
¤ LED indicator to signal failure of each UV lamp.
¤ Average Lamp Life 9000 burning hours.
¤ UV dosage 30,000 m.w. sec/cm2.
¤ Polished stainless steel UV Reactor.
¤ Most natural way to protect your water safely.
¤ Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
¤ Either end can be used as inlet / outlet.
¤ High quality quartz lamp & sleeve used to
achieve desired result.
¤ Able to destroy 99.9%+ micro-organism under
Standard Water Quality and flow.
Installing a UV Sterilizer
With a little knowledge of UV sterilizers, the installation can be very simple. It is advisable to follow the manufacturer's recommendations when installing the UV light. Make sure to install fixtures that complement each other to avoid mishaps.
Locate the Right Place to Mount the UV Sterilizer
From the floor plan, choose the appropriate location to mount the sterilizer. Some UV light units are designed to hang from the water system, while other units can be installed below the tank. Depending on the design and the needs of the homeowner, UV lights should not be installed in places that pose risks either to the user or the unit itself.
Install the Fragile Lamp and Quartz Sleeve
Make sure not to touch the quartz sleeve or the lamp with fingers, as the natural oils found in the hands or the skin can damage the glass components. Instead, use cotton gloves to keep the hands from touching the glass. Tighten all the fittings to give the connection a watertight seal. Remember, leaky connections can damage the delicate lamps. Connect the power supply to the bulbs.
UV Disinfection Systems Application
1. Food processing and industrial water disinfection
2. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic water disinfection
3. Municipal water
4. Biochemical pharmaceutical, cosmetics production water disinfection
5. Aquatic products processing water disinfection
6. Swimming pool water disinfection
7. Seawater, freshwater aquaculture breeding water disinfection
8. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry, and so on
Principle of Operation
Ultraviolet disinfection systems typically utilize thin cylindrical bulbs capable of generating narrow band wavelength UV light in the 254 nm range, placed in close proximity to high-purity glass tubes through which the water flows. The unit must be sized to provide adequate dosage at the specified flowrate. The water to be treated must be sufficiently free of turbidity (sediment), iron, manganese and any colorant that could affect transmission of the 254 nm UV light. Manufacturers' specifications should be consulted.
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|