Water Softener with Resin Exchange for Water Hardness Scale
|FOB Price:||US $300-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YL-I-4
- Working Principle: Ion Exchange
- Inlet Mode: Pipeline
- Control Mode: Flow Rate Type, Time Type
- Working Ambient Temperature: 5-50centigrade
- Hardness of Raw Water: Less Than 8mmol/L
- Inlet Water Pressure: 0.2 to 0.4MPa
- Suspended Solid: Less Than 0.5mg/L
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
- Installation: Vertical Type
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Heating Mode: Instant Heat
- Resin: 001×7 Strong Acidic Cation-Exchange
- Relative Humidity: Less Than 95%(25centigrade)
- Hardness of Effluent: Less Than 0.03mmol/L
- Free Chlorine: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Iron Content: Less Than 0.3mg/L
- Specification: CE, GSG
- HS Code: 8421219990
Water Softener With Resin Exchange For Water Hardness Scale
Water Softening is a process of removing Calcium and Magnesium ions from water. Calcium and Magnesium are the hardness forming component of water. When hard water is passed through resin in Sodium form, Ca and Mg ions are exchanged for equivalent Na ions. The water which now contains only Sodium ions is called soft water. The soft water is then used as a feed water to low and medium pressure boiler, RO systems and also for Laundries and other application.
How Do Water Softeners Work?
Water softeners undergo a certain process to treat hard water. In this process, the supplied water will pass through a tank filled with charged ion resins. These rows of resins are usually charged with sodium ions (which is often considered as the most effective agent in treating hard water) or potassium ions to effectively "trap" all the unwanted scum behind. As water passes through the resin bed, the sodium or potassium ions are released into the liquid while chemically attracting all the calcium and magnesium mineral ions into the resin beads at the same time. This method of exchange is referred to as Ion Exchange and it is very necessary to make the water soft.
Large tank size
High capacity resin
Easy-to-program metered electronic head
High flow rate
Standard bypass included
Chrome tank jacket standard
There Are 3 Important Steps To Softening:
1. Backwashing Phase: This removes dirt from the mineral tank and is part of the regeneration process
2. Regeneration Phase: The mineral tank is recharged with sodium from the brine tank solution and displaces calcium and magnesium, which is then washed down the drain during the Backwashing Phase.
3. Rinse Phase: The mineral tank is rinsed with fresh water and loads the brine tank so that it is ready for the next cycle.
As water passes through the mineral tank, the positively charged calcium and magnesium ions are lost to negatively charged plastic beads. The brine tank holds a solution of water and salt that will flush the mineral tank and replace the calcium and magnesium ions with sodium. Recharging cycles are controlled by the meter on the top of the tank (normally once every 7 days).
01.What is the capacity(cubic meter per hou)for this water softener?--VERY IMPORTNT for our quotation.
02.What is the working hours for this water softner each day?is it continuous 24 hours working or not?
03.Do you require the whole water softener system be assembed and installed into an integrated compact cabinet?
04.if there is no special requirement on valve brand,we will choose top domestic brand valve,
|Category||Model||Recommended water yield|
|Amount of resin(KG)|
Single-valve and single-tank
|Dual-valve and dual-tank (simultaneous operation and respective regeneration)||YL-II-36||24-36||900×1900||800||1040|
Dual-valve and dual-tank(One for use and the other for standby)