Drinking Water Disinfection Stainless Steel UV Water Filter
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-1500
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
UV sterilization is actually a very simple process for inactivating unwanted free floating microscopic water borne bacteria, parasitic, fungal, viral, algae, and other unfriendly pathogens out of water by exposing it to high intensity ultra-violet (UV) light. UV radiation has three wavelength zones: UV-A,UV-B, and UV-C.UV light with wavelengths from 200-300 nm(UV-C) inactivates most microorganisms, with the greatest amount of inactivation occurring around 260 nm. A low-pressure mercury lamp resembling a fluorescent lamp produces the UV light in the range of 254 nanometers (nm). UV light has the ability to effect the function of living cells by altering the structure of the cells nuclear material, or DNA. The end result is the organisms die off, eradicating your water of these unwanted nuisances.
Using UV light in drinking water treatment requires the generation and application of UV light in a way to maximize its effectiveness. All UV drinking water treatment devices require power to generate UV light. When a UV lamp is turned on, mercury in the lamp is "excited" and takes on energy. The mercury quickly discharges that extra energy in the form of UV light.
However, the organisms must be free-floating and travel through the UV sterilizer unit for the sterilizer to work. It has no effect on organisms attached to fish or rocks because they do not flow through the unit and cannot be exposed to the UV light, pretreatment may need be added to the water system. Prefiltration is required to remove color, turbidity, and particles that shield microorganisms from the UV source. Water that contains high mineral can coat the lamp sleeve and reduce the treatment effectiveness. Therefore, pretreatment with a water softener or phosphate injection system may be necessary to prevent build-up of minerals on the lamp.
· 316 Stainless Steel Electro-polished and Passivated.
· Clear Cap to View Germicidal Lamp Operation.
· Retrofits into Any Existing System.
· Easy to Install and Maintain.
1. Food processing and industrial water disinfection
2. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic water disinfection
3. Municipal water
4. Biochemical pharmaceutical, cosmetics production water disinfection
5. Aquatic products processing water disinfection
6. Swimming pool water disinfection
7. Seawater, freshwater aquaculture breeding water disinfection
8. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry, and so on
Principle of Operation
UV sterilizers utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water.<o:p>
Ultraviolet water treatment purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals.<o:p>
Through the years ultraviolet technology has become well established as a method of choice for effective and economical water disinfection.<o:p>
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies850-980‰
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water950-980‰
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)700-900‰
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|