Open Channel UV Water Sterilizer System with Automatic Control
|FOB Price:||US $150-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLD
- Application: Water Treatment
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Power: 3200W
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Item: Open Channel UV Water Sterilizer System
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lamps: 10PCS*320W
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Raw Water: Watsewater, Municipal, Aquaculture Recirculating
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
Open channel UV water treatment systems are mainly used at the municipal water/wastewater treatment plants for water recycling and effluent disinfection to ensure a better level of environmental protection.
UV disinfection is an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to the conventional chlorine effluent disinfection. Nowadays more than 15% of 2000 waste water treatment plants in North America have chosen the UV as the primary disinfection method. UV disinfection has proved its safety, reliability, efficiency, and economical characteristics over the years.
Open channel UV sterilziers GT series have been used for waste water, sewage water desinfection in order to achieve a lower envirionment pollution drainage.
Water quality factors that affect the disinfection efficiency and performance of the sewer UV treatment system
1. Industrial waste water components of the incoming wale
2. The upstream treatment process and the chemical agents used
3. The UV light transmittance of the incoming flow
4. Content of the suspended matters
5. Particle size distribution
Disinfection system factors that affect the disinfection efficiency and performance of the sewer UV treatment system
1. Hydrodynamic design of the sterilizer (Maximize the use of UV performance to increase the disinfector efficiency and reduce the water pressure loss
2. Lamp tube performance (including the system aging)
3. Arrangement of lamp tubes
4. Scale coefficient of lamp tubes
5. Performance of ballast
Design of the concise and lightweight bent frame
1. IP68 or equal grade of sealing protection. High-efficient secure multi-level sealing waterproof design.
2. The module adopts the push-in connectors with the less water resistance so as to guarantee the water incoming before disinfection and water discharge after disinfection.
3. There is little change in water level as to guarantee a stable sterilization effect.
4. It does not need any special tools to disassemble and assemble the disinfection module.
01. What is the source of raw water to be treated?
--is it underground water or well water?or river water ,other source?
02. What is the capacity(m3/hour) you required for this sterilizer?
--most IMPORTANT requirement.
03. What will the treated water be used for?
--for human drinking or industry purpose?
04. What is the power supply in your country?
|Typical Applications||Wide range of clean / waste water treatment|
|Lamp Type||Low-pressure, high-efficiency amalgam (monochromatic)|
|Ballast Type||Electronic, high-efficiency, variable output (60~100% power)|
|Input Power Per Lamp||320, 550 Watts/pc|
|Lamp Configuration||Horizontal, parallel to flow; Vertical to flow; 65°with the folow|
|Lamp Brand & Origin||Lightsource/Philip/Heraeus/Domestic brand|
|Module Configuration||8, 10 or 12 lamps per module|
|Level Control Device Options||Automatic Level Controller, Fixed weir or motorized weir gate|
|Water Level Sensor||1 electrode low water level sensor per channel|
|UV Intensity Sensor||1 UV detector for one sterilizer module|
|Working Pressure||6 bar / 100psi|
|Module Frame/Ballast Enclosure||TYPE 6P (IP68) / TYPE 6P (IP67)|
|All Other Enclosures||TYPE 4X (IP56)|
|Ballast Cooling Method||Convection / Air conditioning / Forced air required|
|Installation Location||Indoor or outdoor|
|Module Frame/Chamber||SS304/SS316, Internal finish - Ra(max)0.8um|
|Sleeve Cleaning System|
|Auto-Cleaning System||Automatic Chemical/Mechanical (optional)|
|Auto-Cleaning WW Gel||Non-corrosive, operator-friendly, food-grade|
|Sleeve Spec||Quartz sleeves, UV transmittance >92%|
|Controller||PLC-based (Siemens/ Schneider PLC Standard Platform)|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz (can be customized )|
|Electrical Cabinet||Working temperature 4~50ºC/39.2~122ºF, with power cord(2.5M)|