Sand Separators Hydrocyclone Filters Industrial Water Prefiltration
|FOB Price:||US $300-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YLXC-125II
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel304//Ss316
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn100mm
- Turbidity of Raw Water: More Than300 Degrees
- Input Water Pressure: More Than0.2-0.25MPa
- Working Temperature: Normal
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Filter
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Product Name: Hydrocyclone Desanding Separator
- Flow Rate: 100m3/H
- Desanding Diameter: More Than0.1mm
- Output Water Turbidity: Less Than10 Degrees
- Water Head Loss: Less Than0.02MPa
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Sand Separators Hydrocyclone Filters Industrial water Prefiltration
The hydro-cyclone filters has been designed and built on the principle of free flow, where water flows freely on a spiral path along the length of the filter's cylinder. As the result of the centrifugal force, waste becomes separated from the water and adheres to the filter's walls. It then gravitates downwards to be collected in an underflow chamber, while the purified water rises to emerge from the top end of the filter.
The materials and sophisticated design guarantees an extremely long product life.
- Inlet / Outlet on an axis of 90 degrees
- Inlet and outlet through quick coupling [v] connectors enabling flexibility and easy assembly. (The filters may also be assembled by threaded [m] connections or by flange [f] connectors, as desired).
- Electrostatic oven curing with an epoxy-polyester combination at a thickness 150 micron, or alternatively, hot galvanization at a thickness 100 micron
- Maximum recommended working pressure up to 8bar
Hydrocyclone sand separator is based on the principle of centrifugal sedimentation and density difference, At a certain pressure, the flow into the device, have a strong rotary motion, due to the different densities of sand and water, under the effect of centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy, fluid drag force, so that the low density of the water rises, discharged from the overflow port, high density of sand from the bottom, so as to achieve the purpose of grit removal. Under certain terms and conditions, the higher water pressure,
the higher the grit removal rate, it can also be fixed in parallel.
Scope of application
1,Domestic and industrial: river water, ground water, well water grit removal, coal washing water, industrial processing, solid-liquid separation;
2,Geothermal air conditioning water system to replace the current use of Ah type fan coil before decontamination, the complete elimination of the fan coil clogging dirt deposition and cooling water systems chiller condenser water decontamination, impurity control suspended solids and other issues;
3,Recycling water reuse: especially for steel, thermal, chemical, petroleum, mining, pharmaceutical, textile, electronics, food, paper and other industrial local quality miscellaneous drainage treatment and reuse;
4,Water, sewage treatment: reused water, sewage treatment plant, reduce fine filtration system into operation
Model of sand filter
|Water inlet (mm)||Water outlet (mm)|| Ø diameter of cylinder|
1. Hydrocyclone sand separator should be installed in the main pipe of water supply network and fixed on the
base, we need to add a bypass between the inlet and outlet.
2. In order to ensure smooth water flow in front of the device should be installed intake and intake period equal
diameter of straight pipe length equivalent to 10 to 15 times the diameter of the intake.
3. The equipment should be installed around the reserve has enough space for maintenance.
4.During normal operation, the need to open the inlet and outlet valves, close the drain valve and bypass valve.
5.depending on how much sand content of regular source of water decontamination platoon sand, open the
drain valve at the sewage, water can flow out until the sewage process does not affect the normal use of water.
6.After sewage, close the drain valve.
7. If lack of sand discharge pressure, close the valve at the outlet.