UV Light Sterilization Swimming Pool UV Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-1200
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
1. Kill 99.99% bacteria in 1 to 2 seconds.
2. ISO 9001 2008 Certification.
3. Environmentally friendly
4.UV water sterilizer machine.
Ultraviolet light water purification systems
Water UV sterilizer
UV Disinfection is the most environmental protection, effective, safety and economical way to kill all bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold and algae, without adding any chemicals, so it takes no harm to human body and environment. The UV Disinfection ethnic is recommended to use in all drinking water and wastewater disinfection
Water Treatment UV Sterilizer Component
Chamber: Stainless steel 304 or 316.
UV Treatment for Swimming Pools benefits: -
1. High efficient sterilization:
Normally kill 99-99.99% bacteria within 1 to 2 seconds.
2. Broad spectrum:
UV rays has broadest spectrum, can kill almost all bacteria and virus.
3. No secondary pollution:
Do not add any chemical, so can not create secondary pollution to water and ambient environment,
and do not change any ingredient in water.
4. Safe and reliable to operate:
Traditional disinfection technologies, such as chloride or ozone, which disinfection agent,
itself are highly toxic and flammable material while UV sterilizer has no such potential safety hazard.
5. Low maintenance fee:
UV sterilizer occupies a small area; structure requirement is simple, so total investment is smaller.
Lower in operation, it costs only half than that chlorine disinfection in kiloton water treatment.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
UV wavelength (nm)
DOSAGE is the product of intensity & time
Dosage=intensity*time=micro watt/cm2*time=microwatt-seconds per square centimeter
Note: 1000μ W-s/cm2=1mj/cm2(milli-joule/cm2)
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies850-980‰
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water950-980‰
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)700-900‰
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|