Quartz Sand Filter with Claw Shape Ss304 Filter Screen
|1-4 5-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $360 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YL-SF-1800
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Flow Rate: 75m3/H
- Inlet and Outlet Diameter: Dn150mm
- Total Height: 2300mm
- Power Supply: Can Be Customized
- Application: Waste Water and Industrial Water Treatment
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Type: Sand Filter
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Name: Active Carbon Filter
- Tank Size: 1800*2300mm
- Quartz Sand: 5t
- Control Mode: Automatic or Manual
- Feature: Solid Particles Removal
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
Quartz sand filters featuring various filtration mediums is applied in a wide range of applications during the processes of drinking water treatment, chemical disinfection and during the pH and EC regulation.
Filtration taking place through the filtration bed of pressure filters [known as fine filtration] removes especially turbidity, colloid substances, undesirable colour or odour, microbiological contamination, ammonia ions, iron, manganese from water and it reduces water acidity as well
For the purpose of a proper removal of these substances from water and to obtain the requested quality of output water it is necessary to propose a suitable filtration process. The actual filtration through pressure filters is complemented with aeration, clarification, coagulation, static mixers, disinfection The kind of the filtration medium used is very important as well.
Most frequently used filtration fillings:
- Fine gravel: 1-20mm
- Silica sand of various roughness: 0.4-2.5mm
- Active charcoal: is used for absorption of chlorine and other mineral substances
- Anthracite: is used in two-layer or multi-layer filtration of drinking water in connection with sand - the addition of anthracite guarantees a longer filter lifetime, it facilitates a larger filtration through-flow and reduces sand contamination
- Catalytic mediums [YAMLOX®]: are used to remove iron and manganese from drinking water
- Semi-burnt Dolomite limestone: is used to reduce water acidity
The filtration bed can be formed by one layer or more layers of various filtration materials. Filtration sand lifetime during a proper washing of filters oscillates around 8 years on a standard basis.
Filters are controlled manually [with ball valves / shut-off valves] or automatically. In the case of an automatic filter control process, membrane or hydraulic or pneumatic valves are used.
The entire automatic process of filtration and back washing of filters is controlled by a central control unit. The control unit makes it possible to set filter washing on the basis of time, pressure difference or filtered water quantity.
Filters are washed, on a standard basis with raw water or with treated water from reservoirs.
Filters are fitted with a filtration inter-bottom with jets. The jets are made of the ABS material and make it possible to wash with water or both water and air. In the case of the filling height not exceeding 1500 mm, the water flushing process is fully sufficient.
Pressure filters are made of carbon steel with a protective anticorrosion coating with epoxy resin in the RAL 5010 [gentian blue] or 5012 [light blue] colour shade. The coating meets the conditions of hygienic harmlessness for contacts with drinking water.
- Water distributor:
|INLET AND OUTLET|
01. how small a solid needs to be removed,
02. how dirty the water is,
03. how the water will be used once it is filtered,
04. and the source of backwash water needed to clean the filters.