High Filtration Degree Filtering Screen Cyclone Water Filter
|FOB Price:||US $180-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $180-4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLXC-150II
- Voltage: 110~440V
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel Ss304/Ss316
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Filtration Precision: More Than 0.1mm
- Water Head Loss: 0.02MPa
- Pressure of Water Input: No More Than 0.25MPa
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Flow Rate: 10~500m3/H
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
- Type: Well Winch
- Weight: <1T
- Material Feature: Fire Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Grey
- Condition: New
- Turbidity of Treated Water: Less Than 10 Degree
- Turbidity of Raw Water: More Than 300 Degree
- Filtering Screen: 800/1000/1200/1500 Micros
- Item: Cyclone Water Filter
- Filtration Degree: 300~1000micron
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
YLXC type cyclone sand filter integrates cyclone and filtration. It mainly used to remove the groundwater and underground water and other solid particles in water, and suitable for water source heating pump system, central air conditioning cooling water, chilled water system, winter heating circulating water systems and industrial cooling water system. It also widely used in chemical industry, environmental protection, food industry, medicine and many other industrial areas, and it shows remarkable effect in the field of water treatment for sand removal, turbidity and solid-liquid separation.
Cyclone sand filter is designed and manufactured on the screening principle that solid particles in the fluid swirling and flowing in the sand filter. It is a new separation device which combines filtering device, when the water flow is under certain pressure, it flows from the inlet tangentially enters the sand filter, and generates violent whirlpool, since the sand and water is different in density, under the comprehensive action of centrifugal force, centripetal force and fluid drag force, the low density water rises and discharged from the water outlet, high density sand discharges from the sewage outlet at bottom of the device. Individual particles joint floating along the water flow will be filtrated by the second stage filtering device, so as to realize the purpose of sand removal.
Scope of application
1. Mainly applied to water quality treatment and control for the raw water and water supplying, such as: River water, well water desanding, coal washing water, mineral separation, solid-liquid separation, gas and liquid immiscible liquid separation.
2. It can be widely applied to the water source heating pump system, a heating water, central air conditioning cooling water, chilled water, steel, power, chemical and other industrial and mining enterprises, tap water, sea water, surface water, ground water.
1. No energy consumption, good sand removing effect, especially suitable for sand content higher system using.
2. Low cost, convenient installation and operation, safe and reliable operation, small size, processing a large quantity of water, small occupied area.
3. Desanding diameter: >0.1mm
4. Turbidity of raw water: ≥ 300 degree
5. Output water turbidity: ≤ 10 degree
6. Input water pressure: ≥ 0.2-0.25Mpa
7. Water head loss: <0.02Mpa
8. Working temperature: Normal
|Cyclone sand filter(model)||Flow rate(T/h)||Input pressure(Mpa)||Max partition size diameter(mm)||partition size(um)||Desanding efficiency||dimension (mm)||Water Inlet (mm)||Water outlet (mm)||Sewage outfall (mm)||Weight (kg)|