Pre-Filtration System Cyclone Centrifugal Water Filters
|FOB Price:||US $300-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YLXC-40II
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel304//Ss316
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn40mm
- Turbidity of Raw Water: More Than300 Degrees
- Input Water Pressure: More Than0.2-0.25MPa
- Working Temperature: Normal
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Filter
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Product Name: Cyclone Centrifugal Water Filters
- Flow Rate: 25m3/H
- Desanding Diameter: More Than0.1mm
- Output Water Turbidity: Less Than10 Degrees
- Water Head Loss: Less Than0.02MPa
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Pre-filtration System Cyclone Centrifugal Water Filters
? Pre-filtration system for rather sandy water or water containing a considerable amount of suspended solid particles to be installed before a filtration unit.
? The inlet water, due to the centrifugal force, settles on the sides of the filter the heaviest particles which then deposit in the container underneath.
? Manufactured in stainless steel.
? Discharge unit built in the bottom part.
? 70- 80% of suspended particles are eliminated by a dedicated outlet.
Advantages of cyclone filtration
Using hydrocyclones, parts of dirt with a high specific gravity can be filtered out quite effectively. The liquid is admitted tangentially, which results in a centrifugal flow forcing the dirt parts towards the outer side of the filter. Thereupon the dirt is carried downwards to the collecting tank. The water thus freed from the heavy parts arrives at the centre of the spiral and leaves the filter at the top.
Hydrocyclone sand separator is based on the principle of centrifugal sedimentation and density difference, At a certain pressure, the flow into the device, have a strong rotary motion, due to the different densities of sand and water, under the effect of centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy, fluid drag force, so that the low density of the water rises, discharged from the overflow port, high density of sand from the bottom, so as to achieve the purpose of grit removal. Under certain terms and conditions, the higher water pressure,
the higher the grit removal rate, it can also be fixed in parallel.
For separation of sand and other solid matter from water
Protection of valves and irrigation systems from damage/abrasion caused by sand and other solid matter
Pre-filtering of water with high loads of sand, disc and screen filters
1. What is capacity(m3/h or gpm)do you require?
2. What is the material do you want?--SS or carbon steel?
3. What is the operation do you want?---By manual or automatic?
Model of sand filter
|Water inlet (mm)||Water outlet (mm)|| Ø diameter of cylinder|