Strong Magnet Power Magnetic Water Filter for Treating Hard Water
|FOB Price:||US $450-480 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $450-480/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||to Be Practical|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Magnetic Water Softener
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: YLC
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Tube
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Magnet Power: 5000 Gauss,10000 Gauss,15000 Gauss
- Connection Type: BSPT Thread,Flange
- Application: Plant, Irrigation Water,Agriculture etc.
- Working Temperture: 0~80
- Size: 219*500mm
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin City
- Type: Conditioner
- Motive Force: No Power
- Performance: Magnetized Water
- Material: Carbon Steel,Ss304,Ss316
- Working Pressure: 1.0MPa
- Surface: Abrasive Blasting,Gloassy,Painting
- Inlet and Outlet Diameter: 4inch
- Net Weight: 16kg
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: to be practical
- HS Code: 842121999
What is Hard Water?
Hard water has a high mineral content, usually consisting of mostly calcium and magnesium. In fact, the measure of water hardness is expressed in various units that express how much calcium carbonate is in a given volume of water. Unitsinclude ppm (parts per million), gpg (grains per gallon), or mg/L (milligrams per liter).
Hard water isn't necessarily bad for you, but it can pose problems with the plumbing in your home. It can form hard deposits of calcium called scale, affecting faucets, shower-heads, dishwashers, and heating elements of water heaters. This can reduce water flow, heating efficiency, and leave spots on dishes. It can also require more soap to get good suds.
WHAT IS 'Magnetic Water Filter' ?
Conditioning water through a strong, focused magnetic field is a form of magnetically induced ionisation (IMI) known as Magnetohydrodynamics. Without the magnetic field chemical complexes contained within the water are free to attract and bond to adjacent surfaces causing the familiar lime scale.
However, when the complexes are broken down in a magnetic field they take on a charge and act as crystalline centres that allow them to remain in suspension instead of forming scale on the surfaces.
DOES A MAGNETIC WATER FILTER WATER?
The essential natural minerals are still in the water but are held in suspension. It is because of this that most people consider that magnetically treated water 'feels' softer. Less detergent and soap is needed and often the film on the water surface is reduced. The water is not softened, all the minerals essential to healthy drinking water are maintained.
1. Clear and to prevent pipe scale and rust build
2. Environmental pollution does not use chemicals
3. Not energy, long lifespan for effective running.
4. No expert management of low maintenance costs
5. Small, simple and quick installation
6. Process to achieve zero emissions, save a lot of water
7. Improve the system heat transfer efficiency, energy saving (15% -30%)
8. Descaling process can produce hydrogen peroxide and reduce bacteria content in water
1. Central Air Conditioning System
2. Industrial cooling water system
3. Landscape, swimming pool system
4. Heat exchange system, heating system
5. Production and domestic hot water supply system
01.What is the capacity(m3/hour)you required for this equipment?
or you could confirm diameter of the water pipe.
02.What is the material for this descaling equipment?
Ordinary carbon steel is Okay? stainless steel(SS304/SS316)?
Which means,what is the source of raw water to be treated?
03.What is the magnet power for it?
ordinary 5000 gauss?higher 10000 gauss or 15000 gauss?
|Water inlet-outlet||dimension(mm)||flow rate||Magnetic power||Material||Net weight|