30m3/H 9000 Hours UV Lamp Sterilizer Stainless Steel Reactor Housing
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-700
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
1. Ultra violet radiation is natural source of purification.
2. Ultra violet radiation band of invisible light in the electromagnetic spectrum, in the range of 200 - 400 nm wavelengths.
3. The U.V. wavelength of 253.7 nm possesses the greatest germicidal effectiveness, which Penetrate the microbial cell membrane to destroy the DNA molecule thus preventing cell Replication.
4. U.V. is used to provide Bacterial Disinfection in water. It does not change the Physical or Chemical Characteristics in water. U.V. provides disinfection On Contact. It does not have any residual properties left in treated water.
5. Special High Germicidal Lamps produce high U.V. output in 254 nm range.
6. There are no know micro organisms resistant to U,V,
7. U.V. water purification is preferred the world over because it is the simplest & most practical means of destroying micro organisms in water.
How does UltraViolet light work on disinfecting water?
Ultraviolet (UV) light is one of the few FDA approved methods of disinfecting water. There are many benefits to UV systems versus chlorine disinfection such as : no chemical additives, no smell, no risk of overdosing, safer and easier to maintain.
The way it works is by allowing water to enter the chamber of the UV housing. Water never touches the lamp itself but moves around a quartz sleeve which protects the water from ever touching the actual lamp.
As the microorganisms get hit by the UV rays, their DNA gets damaged and they become "sterile" and unable to replicate. As they leave the UV housing and enter the home, it's important to understand that these microorganisms are still alive. However, these "sterilized" bacteria and viruses cannot replicate and therefore die over time or by our own body's white blood cells.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
UV Transmittance≥ 750‰
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
UV wavelength (nm)
DOSAGE is the product of intensity & time
Dosage=intensity*time=micro watt/cm2*time=microwatt-seconds per square centimeter
Note: 1000μ W-s/cm2=1mj/cm2(milli-joule/cm2)
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies850-980‰
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water950-980‰
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)700-900‰
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|