Freshwater Fish UV Clarifiers & Sterilizers Water Disinfection Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-2000
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
How Ultraviolet Works
UV is a proven dependable method for controlling algae, bacteria and protozoa. The ultraviolet lamp emits a germicidal ray that alters or disrupts the DNA or RNA of single celled organism. By properly implementing an Aqua Ultraviolet system inline, these organisms can be eradicated effectively without any harmful residuals.
Installing a UV Sterilizer
With a little knowledge of UV sterilizers, the installation can be very simple. It is advisable to follow the manufacturer's recommendations when installing the UV light. Make sure to install fixtures that complement each other to avoid mishaps.
Locate the Right Place to Mount the UV Sterilizer
From the floor plan, choose the appropriate location to mount the sterilizer. Some UV light units are designed to hang from the water system, while other units can be installed below the tank. Depending on the design and the needs of the homeowner, UV lights should not be installed in places that pose risks either to the user or the unit itself.
Install the Fragile Lamp and Quartz Sleeve
Make sure not to touch the quartz sleeve or the lamp with fingers, as the natural oils found in the hands or the skin can damage the glass components. Instead, use cotton gloves to keep the hands from touching the glass. Tighten all the fittings to give the connection a watertight seal. Remember, leaky connections can damage the delicate lamps. Connect the power supply to the bulbs.
UV Disinfection Systems Application
1. Food processing and industrial water disinfection
2. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic water disinfection
3. Municipal water
4. Biochemical pharmaceutical, cosmetics production water disinfection
5. Aquatic products processing water disinfection
6. Swimming pool water disinfection
7. Seawater, freshwater aquaculture breeding water disinfection
8. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry, and so on
How does UltraViolet light work on disinfecting water?
Ultraviolet (UV) light is one of the few FDA approved methods of disinfecting water. There are many benefits to UV systems versus chlorine disinfection such as : no chemical additives, no smell, no risk of overdosing, safer and easier to maintain.
The way it works is by allowing water to enter the chamber of the UV housing. Water never touches the lamp itself but moves around a quartz sleeve which protects the water from ever touching the actual lamp.
As the microorganisms get hit by the UV rays, their DNA gets damaged and they become "sterile" and unable to replicate. As they leave the UV housing and enter the home, it's important to understand that these microorganisms are still alive. However, these "sterilized" bacteria and viruses cannot replicate and therefore die over time or by our own body's white blood cells.
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|