UV Water Dsinfection UV Water Sterilizer Ultraviolet Water Purification
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- UV sterilizer
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: YLC-500
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Inlet and Outlet: Dn65mm
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Flow Rate: 20m3/H
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 842121999
Compared with other disinfection form, UV sterilizer has the following advantages:
1,High efficient sterilization: normally kill 99%-99.9% bacteria within 1 to 2 seconds.
2, Broad spectrum: UV rays has broadest spectrum, can kill almost all bacteria and virus.
3, No secondary pollution: don't add any chemical agent, so cannot create secondary pollution to water and ambient environment, do not change any ingredients in water.
4, Safe and reliable to operate: traditional disinfection technology such as adopting chloride or ozone,whose disinfection agent itself are highly toxic and flammable material. While UV sterilizer has no such potential safety hazard .
5, Low maintenance fee: UV sterilizer occupies a small area, structure requirement is simple, so total investment is smaller. Lower in operation, it costs only half than that chlorine disinfection in kiloton water treatment.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
What does a UV sterilizer do?
A UV sterilizer is used to control infections by stopping the spread of microorganisms from one fish/coral/invertebrate to another through the water. It is also used in pond applications to control free-floating algae. When operated correctly, free-floating microorganisms will be killed by the UV light. Note that the organisms must be in the water that flows to the UV sterilizer. The UV light has no residual effect and will not kill organisms attached to fish (e.g., adult stage of ich) or rocks (e.g., algae).
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|
In which types of systems should UV sterilizers be used and what are the benefits?
A UV sterilizer may be used in any aquarium, however, in smaller aquariums (less than 24 gallons), the cost of the unit may make it impractical. UV sterilizers are most helpful in multiple tank systems that share a common filter. In a single tank system, they are beneficial in controlling the spread of an infectious disease if one occurs. This is especially true in heavily stocked tanks and those with large amounts of live rock and corals that could make catching and isolating a diseased fish difficult, or the use of certain medications contraindicated. Disease control is especially important when adding new fish to an established aquarium, since 98% of the hobbyists do not use a quarantine aquarium.
In ponds, UV sterilizers are one of the best ways to control free-floating algae, allowing the pond owner to see and enjoy the fish. The UV sterilizer will also kill free-floating bacteria in the pond water.