Stainless Steel Polished Chamber Ultra Violet Clarifier Steriliser
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YLC-1000
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Detailed Product Description
UV water systems are a popular, highly effective, and easy to use way to protect your water from living organisms. UV systems are effective against bacteria, cysts such as crypto and giardia, and many viruses. Ultraviolet (UV) water purification systems are trusted by thousands of people worldwide for use in homes, cottages, and in many industrial and commercial applications. UV systems come in a variety of sizes and can be used to purify the water for a single faucet or for an entire home or larger building. UV systems are superior to chemical water disinfection because they don't add any harmful chemicals to the water, or to the environment.
UV in water circulation
UV treatment is the most economical and effective way to protect water from biological and chemical contamination. As a well proven technology which has been applied for a long time, UV is the most adequate technique treating water in every step of the water cycle in nature, which includes underground and reservoir water through intake to river and ocean. UV is used in diverse applications such as drinking water, municipal and industrial wastewater, remediation of underground water, etc.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
UV sterilizer equipment features
Usages and Advantages
· Effective: Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to UV disinfection
· Automatic: Continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention
· Fast: Water is ready for consumption as soon as it leaves the cell
· Easy: Simple installation and maintenance. Minimum space requirement
· Safe: No danger or way of overdosing, no addition of hazardous chemicals
· Versatile: Capacities available from 2 to 80 gallons per minute
· Economical: Hundreds of gallons of water can be purified for a few cents per day
· No Chemicals: No chlorine taste or corrosion problems
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
UV Transmittance≥ 750‰
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
UV wavelength (nm)
DOSAGE is the product of intensity & time
Dosage=intensity*time=micro watt/cm2*time=microwatt-seconds per square centimeter
Note: 1000μ W-s/cm2=1mj/cm2(milli-joule/cm2)
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies850-980‰
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water950-980‰
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)700-900‰
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|