Aquaculture Recirculating System Automatic Sand Filter Machine
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLD-SF-800
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Filtration Rate: 20-35 M/S
- Average Remove Rate: 92%--96%
- Filter Media: Quartz Sand/Activated Carbon
- Thickness: 4mm
- Flow Rate: 15-25 Ton Per Hour
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Type: Media Filter
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Material: Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel
- Form: by-Pass, Shallow
- Inlet Pressure: 0.2-0.6MPa
- Backwash: Automatic
- Inlet-Outlet Diameter: 2 Inch
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842121999
Quartz sand filter can effectively remove suspended solids in the water and hassignificant effects on the removal of colloids, iron, organics, pesticides, manganese, bacteria, viruses and other pollutants in the water. In addition to advantages of small filtration resistance, large specific surface area, strong acid and alkali resistance, resistance to oxidation, PH scope of2-13 and anti-pollution. As a unique advantages of the quartz sand filter, the filter is able to run self-adaptively through the optimization of the filter media and filter design, so that the filter has a strong adaptivity to raw water concentration, operating conditions, pre-disposal process, i.e. the filter bedautomatically forms a non-uniform state during filtration, which helps to guarantee the water quality under a variety of operating conditions and spread the filter material when backwashing, achieving good cleaning effect. The sand filter has advantages including fast filtering speed, high filtration precision and large interception capacity, etc. The filter is used in the industrial water, domestic water and municipal water systems requiring outflow turbidity of not greater than 5mg/l and complying with drinking water quality standards and for the removal of suspended solid sand solids in industrial wastewater, it can be used as ion exchange and pretreatment for softening desalination system and can also be used in the coarse filtration of water with undemanding industrial water quality, swimming pool circular processing system and cooling circulating water purification system.
Technical parameter of by-pass filter for the industrial circulating water:
Flow filter flow is designed according to 5% to 10% of the total circulation volume (the by-pass filter flow of the cooling water is designed by 10 % of the circulation volume and the by-pass filter flow of chilled water is designed by 5% of the circulation volume) and the filtration rate is designed by 20 - 3Smih according to water quality of the system. Specific to corrosive suspended solids of the circulating water system as well as the control, our technical support team has designed a variety of manual/automatic by-pass filtrating equipment in line with customer demand.
01. What is the capacity(m3/h or gpm)do you require?
02. How dirty the water is?
03. How the water will be used once it is filtered,
04. And the source of backwash water needed to clean the filters.
1. Manual or automatic control is available;
2. Water distributor is simple, uniform and reliable;
3. Finished water collector has high strength and long service life;
4. Easy to install. Only connect the inlet and outlet to the waste pipe when installing;
5. Less water consumption in backwash: A homogeneous filter is used, so that backwash cycle is extended and the total backwash water volume is greatly reduced;
6. High backwash efficiency: An advanced water collector is used, ensuring efficient backwash effect.