Swimming Pool Silica Sand Filter
|FOB Price:||US $300-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case Into Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Sand Filter
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: YLD
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Quality Authentication: ISO9001:2008
- Material for Filtration Tank: Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel
- Input Power: 2~20kw
- Flow Rate: 45~75 M3/H
- Tank Size: 1400*1600mm
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Type: Activated Carbon
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Sophisticated Filters
- Product Name: Swimming Pool Sand Filter
- CE Authentication: CE
- Material for Face Piping: Stainless Steel or PVC
- Power Supply: AC380V 35A 50Hz
- Inlet and Outlet Diameter: 4 Inch
- Trademark: YLD
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
By-pass filter for chilled water as a by-pass filtering equipment of closed industrial circulating water is used to filter the circulating chilled water and its control modes consist of manual backwash and automatic backwash. The system is generally backwashed once every three to seven days in the circulating process, effectively improving the quality of chilled water and ensuring excellent and stable water quality after intervention to long-term running. The device has small water consumption and is widely used in the cleaning of all types of industrial and commercial chilled water circulation system as well as refrigerant water and heat medium water systems of central air conditioning, improving the stability of equipment operation. Users may weld and conned in parallel the by-pass filters in main return pipes depending on the conditions of circulation system and the pipe diameter should be determined based on the retaining water yield of parallel circulating water. The sewage water is then discharged into the sewerage network.
For the by-pass filtration, the filter is installed in the main circulating pipeline to filter all the circulating water, but a part of the circulating water led from the main circulating pipeline is filtered, which is a repeated circulating interception step by step to filter the impurities within the system and finally remove the impurities by the necessary backwash out of the system. Installing a by-pass filter in the circulating water system can prevent the terminal pipe of device from sludge blocking and remove the impurities in the system with chemical dosing.
By-pass filtration is used to reduce the turbidity of the water circulation system, exactly, to reduce slime and prevent its deposition in the heat exchanger, so that the effect of agent will be better.
Generally speaking, if your filter is a quartz sand filter, it usually has two main functions:
1. To reduce suspended solids (turbidity). Otherwise, as the system is running, suspended solids increases, which will exacerbate the deposition and other problems.
2. Degreasing. Especially the oily turbid circulation, such as steel rolling and continuous casting, has high oil content and is easy for breeding microorganism and blocking the nozzles.
Technical description of by-pass filter for the industrial circulating water
Flow filter flow is designed according to 5% to 10% of the total circulation volume (the by-pass filter flow of the cooling water is designed by 10 % of the circulation volume and the by-pass filter flow of chilled water is designed by 5% of the circulation volume) and the filtration rate is designed by 20 - 3Smih according to water quality of the system. Specific to corrosive suspended solids of the circulating water system as well as the control, our technical support team has designed a variety of manual/automatic by-pass filtrating equipment in line with customer demand.
The characteristics of the filtration system
1. Manual or automatic control is available;
2. Water distributor is simple, uniform and reliable;
3. Finished water collector has high strength and long service life;
4. Easy to install. Only connect the inlet and outlet to the waste pipe when installing;
5. Less water consumption in backwash: a homogeneous filter is used, so that backwash cycle is extended and the total backwash water volume is greatly reduced;
6. High backwash efficiency: an advanced water collector is used, ensuring efficient backwash effect.
Inlet and outlet