Electromagnetic Water Descaler with Ss304 Filter Housing
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $320 US $270 US $190|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||to Refer to Specification Sheet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YL-4
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Tube
- Certification: CE
- Working Temperature: 1-90 Centigrade
- Descaling Effficinency: >95%
- Inlet and Outlet: 4inch Flange
- Iron Content: ,0.5mg/L
- Output Power: 50W
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, China
- Type: Conditioner
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Magnetized Water
- Material: Carbon Steel,Ss304/Ss316
- Working Pressure: 0.6MPa,1.0MPa,1.6MPa
- Power Supply: 220V,50Hz,Customized
- Water Turbidity: <6ntu
- Flow Rate: 80 M3/H
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: to be practical
- HS Code: 842121999
What is an electromagnetic water descaler?
Water descaler are the ecological solution for overcoming the lifecycle cost associated with the build-up of hard limescale in water systems. An electromagnetic water conditioner reduces the energy consumption and extends the life of equipment by eliminating the build-up of hard calcareous limescale, without introducing harmful chemicals or additives.
Treating hard water with a water conditioner ensures that the quality of the water is maintained; none of the essential minerals present in potable drinking water are removed through the treatment.
Electromagnetic water descaler working principle
The Electric descaler answers the problems by emitting an oscillating current which disrupts the ionic bonding charge of calcium ions and also creating a magno-electronic field which greatly reduces the molecular bonding function. In other words it stops the particles sticking together and sticking to the sides of pipes and heating elements and surfaces of appliances.
It really works and it even breaks down existing limescale deposited over years. It is important, therefore, to check filters in the plumbing system and keep clean because old limescale may become dislodged during the first few months of use.
A simple, effective and healthy means of treating hard water.
Works with nearly all types of materials, copper, steel, and plastic.
01. What is the capacity (m3/hour) you required for this equipment?
or how big is the pipe diameter?
02. What is the material for this filter?
Carbon steel ?or stainless steel (SS304/SS316)?
03. What is the power supply in your country?
220V/60Hz or other?
|model||inlet and outlet||horizontal type(see diagram 01)|| output power|