Automatic Self Water Filter for Cleaning
|FOB Price:||US $300-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YL-2.5Y
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature: Less Than 100 Centigrade
- Filtering Precision: 20-500mm
- Use: Industy Water Filtration
- Application: Liquid Filtration
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
- Type: Self Cleaning Filter
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Item: Automatic Self Water Filter
- Working Pressure: Less Than 1.0 MPa
- Pressure Loss: Less Than 0.015MPa
- Interface: Flange
- Control Mode: Automatic
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
Automatic Self Water Filter is an ideal solution for incoming plant water from potentially contaminated open water sources. CSB filters are designed to filter contaminates such as algae, clams, zebra mussels, fish, leaves, etc.
They are compact in size with very high flow capacity. CSB filter configurations are available with wedge-wire, mesh, or perforated screens from 200μ - 4,000μ. The cleaning cycle is initiated by differential pressure or by a timer and cleans the entire screen without interrupting the main flow.
What is an Automatic Filter?
filter is self cleaning and operates on line pressure alone, eliminating the need for an external power source. As water passes through the water filter, the dirt particles are collected on the screen. This causes a drop in water pressure. When the pressure drop reaches a preset level, the cleaning cycle is initiated. The Vacuum Screen Cleaner aggressively suctions the dirt from the inside of the screen and flushes it out the drain.
This technology can be used in cooling water filters, water tank filters, chiller water filters, sugar juice filters, sand filters, well water filters, r/o prefiltration, spray nozzle protection, white water filters, gland seal filters, screen water filters, industrial water filters, automatic strainers, and much much more.
Automatic Brush Strainers combine the advantages of high quality particle removal from different water sources (sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes, etc.) with a self-cleaning feature that provides a continuous water supply. The strainers are designed for use in a wide range of industrial, municipal and irrigation applications and are ideal as an automatic pre-strainer to the V-Series filters.
The wedgewire screen is made of 316L stainless steel in order to withstand high dirt load and pressure. Cleaning of the screen is performed once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the pre-set value [up to 0.5 bar (7 psi)].
Automatic Self Water Filter Feature
1.Full automatic electric cleaning device
2.filtration degree :100 micros to 3500 micros
3.simple in cleaning mode.
4.The main parts is made of top carbon steel with corrosive-resistance and longer lifespan,the shell could be also with high corrosive to sea water stainless steel.
5.The electric parts is adopted with excellent quality components, littlle water consumption for backwashing,no more than 1% of the total flowing water.
Automatic Self Water Filter Work principle
The filtered liquid gets into the filter from the entrance and into the strainer from the lower plate. The liquid flows from the inner side of the strainer to the outer side and gets out from the filter through the exit of the filter cartridge. The impurity from the backwashing is drained from the drainage entrance.
Automatic Self Water Filter Process description
When the liquid flows from the inner side of the strainer to the outer side, the solid grain was held in the inner side of the strainer. With the increase of the pollutant, the pressure difference between the polluted side and the clean side is also growing. When the pressure difference reaches the set value, the automatic backwashing will start to work.
Max water temperature
65 degree(special requirements could be up to 100 degrees)
Back flushing time
Water consumption for back flushing
Suction type 0.37Kw
carbon shell and resin coating
304, 316 stainless steel (weaving, sintering, this form)
Cast iron surface resin coating
Automatic Self Water Filter Specifications:
|Model||Inlet and outlet parameter||Drain||H||D||L||Output power(w)|| Motor|
Automatic Self Water Filter Application
- Well water Water strainers provide an effective filtration of well water to reduce operating costs by eliminating down time for maintenance and preventing equipment damage caused by high dirt loads.
- Hydroelectric Dam water used for the cooling of the turbine bearing and sealing equipment of the hydroelectric power plants creates fouling in the pipes and heat exchanging surfaces and damages turbine bearings and seals.
Automatic self-cleaning water filters extend the life of bearings and seals equipment.
- Fish Farm Fish farms must have clean, purified water to ensure optimum conditions for fish production.
Automatic water filter provide the most convenient and hygienic filtration for aquafarming.
- Cooling tower and HVAC By using automatic self cleaning filters in the cooling system, either as sidestream or full flow applications, you will avoid system maintenance shut downs and also decrease chemical consumption for water conditioning.
- Steel Industry and Nozzle Protection Industrial water filters provide a perfect solution to prevent clogging of nozzles and to maintain non-stop production of high quality steel.
Our special "high energy back-flushing system" avoids screen blockages from oil and grease which are expected to be present in cooling water used in the steel industry.
- Irrigation Automatic self cleaning filters protect irrigation and fertilizing systems from all kinds of particles and assure years of continued operation without the clogging of drippers, springlers, etc.
Irrigation water filters with patented technology are the perfect water purification solution for golf courses, agriculture and gardening with their ability to filter water sources with very high dirt loads.
- Sea Water Automatic self cleaning filters are used for sea water filtration on oil platforms, protection of heat exchangers, Ultra-Filtration and Reverse-Osmosis units.
Sea water filters provide permanent solution with rubber coating over stainless steel body.
- Surface water, ultrafiltration & Reverse Osmosis Our surface water filtration units provide both coarse and fine automatic filtration for lake and river water purification.
Thanks to our patented new technology, you can expect an amazingly high dirt removal efficiency with two consecutive stages of advanced vacuum nozzle cleaning system and completely prevent consequent loss of efficiency in heat exchangers, nozzles, ion exchange systems, seals, membranes and other sensitive equipment.
To customers details:
Auto self cleaning water filter
1. What is the flow rate(m3/h or gpm)?
2. What is the filtration degree?---100 micron or 200 micron?
3. What is the working pressure?
4. What is the working temperature?
5. What is the power supply in your country?