Magnetic Water Softenering with Many Pieces Neodymium Magnets
|FOB Price:||US $350-400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $350-400/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YLC
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment
- Style: Tube
- Certification: CE, SGS,BV,ISO
- Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Inlet and Outlet Diameter: 2.5 Inch/Dn65mm
- Working Temperature: 80
- Connection Mode: Flange or Thread
- Application: Pipe Anti-Scale
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
- Type: Magnetic Power
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Item: Magnetic Water Treatment Device
- Flow Rate: 28 Tph
- Size: 159*450mm
- Weight: 13 Kg
- Magnetic Intensity: 5000/8000gauss
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421219990
|S.No||MAGNETIC WATER TREATMENT||CHEMICAL BASED SOFTENER|
|1.||No Salt required - Time & Cost saving||Salt to be added often|
|2.||Is attached as a part of the pipeline||Requires extra plumbing & Space|
|3.||Works without operator||Need operator every time|
|4.||Good for human consumption||Presence of Sodium sited, so not good for consumption|
|5.||Zero maintenance units||Regular maintenance & Services required.|
|6.||Magnets have a life of about 20-25 years.||Resin needs replacement years after 3 years|
|7.||Continuous flow without choking||Frequently choking|
|8.||Useful for generators in scale removal||Does not remove existing scale|
|9.||Generate zero pollution||Water pollution is caused due to out flow of the salt.|
|10.||Removes existing scales (Calcium & Magnesium).||Does not remove existing Scales|
|11.||Output of product remain constant||Out put varies due to operational factors|
|12.||Also helps in removing parts of Sulphur||Does not remove sulphur & Iron and Iron|
In this FTA uses a magnetic or electrostatic field to alter the reaction between scale-forming ions in hard water. Hard water contains high levels of calcium, magnesium, and other divalent cations. When subjected to heating, the divalent ions form insoluble compounds with anions such as carbonate. These insoluble compounds have a much lower heat transfer capability than heat transfer surfaces such as metal. They are insulators. Thus additional fuel consumption would be required to transfer an equivalent amount of energy.
However, the availability of high-power, rare-earth element magnets has advanced the magnetic technology to the point where it is more reliable. Similar advances in materials science, such as the availability of ceramic electrodes and other durable dielectric materials, have allowed the electrostatic technology to also become more reliable.
The general operating principle for the magnetic technology is a result of the physics of interaction between a magnetic field and a moving electric charge, in this case in the form of an ion. When ions pass through the magnetic field, a force is exerted on each ion. The forces on ions of opposite charges are in opposite directions. The redirection of the particles tends to increase the frequency with which ions of opposite charge collide and combine to form a mineral precipitate, or insoluble compound. Since this reaction takes place in a low-temperature region of a heat exchange system, the scale formed is non- adherent. At the prevailing temperature conditions, this form is preferred over the adherent form, which attaches to heat exchange surfaces.
The operating principles for the electrostatic units are much different. Instead of causing the dissolved ions to come together and form non-adherent scale, a surface charge is imposed on the ions so that they repel instead of attract each other. Thus the two ions (positive and negative, or cations and anions, respectively) of a kind needed to form scale are never able to come close enough together to initiate the scale-forming reaction. The end result for a user is the same with either technology; scale formation on heat exchange surfaces is greatly reduced or eliminated.
To customers details:
01.What is the capacity(m3/hour)you required for this equipment?
or you could confirm diameter of the water pipe.
02.What is the material for this descaling equipment?
Ordinary carbon steel is Okay? stainless steel(SS304/SS316)?
Which means,what is the source of raw water to be treated?
03.What is the magnet power for it?
ordinary 5000 gauss?higher 10000 gauss?
Magnetic Water descaler Technical parameters:
|inlet and outlet||dimension(mm)||flow rate||Vertical center||Working medium||weight|
|mm||inch||diameter*length||m 3 /h||strong magnetism (mt)||temperature|
( . C)
- Magnetic Treatment of Water Prevents Mineral Build-up
- Non-Chemical Technologies for Scale and Hardness Control
- The Effect of Magnetic Field on Water Hardness Reducing
- Effects of Magnetized Water on Soil Sulphate Ions in Trickle Irrigation
- Effects of Magnetic Field on Calcium Carbonate Precipitation in Static and Dynamic Fluid Systems
- Effects of Magnetic Field on the Crystallization of CaCO3 Using Permanent Magnets
- Stimulation of germination in rice (Oryza sativa L.) by a static magnetic field
- Static Magnetic Field Influence on Elements Composition in Date Palm
- Magnetic Treatment of Irrigation Water: Evaluation of its Effects on Vegetable Crop Yield and Water Productivity
- The Effect of Magnetic Water on Growth and Quality Improvement of Poultry
- Exposure of Irrigation and Drinking Water to a Magnetic Field with Controlled Power and Direction
- Other products:Package:Our certificates: