Freshwater Aquaculture Breeding UV Water Sterilizer Water Disinfection Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $150-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YLC-1000
- Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
- Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
- Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
- System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
- Brand of Ballast: Beasun
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Into Container
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
- Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
- Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
- Interface Type: Flange or Thread
- Alert System for Lamp: One Set
- Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
- Trademark: YLD
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 8421219990
Freshwater aquaculture breeding UV water sterilizer water disinfection equipment
Advantages of commercial and residential Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer Systems
No chemicals added to the water supply - no byproducts, (i.e. chlorine + organics = trihalomethanes).
Environmentally and user friendly, no dangerous chemicals to handle or store, no risks of overdosing.
Easy installation, only two water connections and a power connection.
No change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity nor the general chemistry of the water.
More effective against viruses than chlorine.
Extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost.
Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, long retention times, etc.
Automatic operation without special attention or measurement, operator friendly.
Simplicity and ease of maintenance, periodic cleaning, (if applicable), and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out.
No handling of toxic chemicals, no need for specialized storage requirements.
Low initial capital cost as well as reduced operating expenses when compared with similar technologies such as ozone, chlorine, etc.
1. Food processing and industrial water disinfection
2. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic water disinfection
3. Municipal water
4. Biochemical pharmaceutical, cosmetics production water disinfection
5. Aquatic products processing water disinfection
6. Swimming pool water disinfection
7. Seawater, freshwater aquaculture breeding water disinfection
8. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry, and so on
Principle of Operation
UV sterilizers utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water.
Ultraviolet water treatment purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals.
Through the years ultraviolet technology has become well established as a method of choice for effective and economical water disinfection.
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies850-980‰
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water950-980‰
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)700-900‰
|model||Processing capacity (Ton/Hour)||power (W)|| inlet and outlet|
|working pressure (Kg/cm 2 )||malfunction alert for UV lamp||reactor dimension (cm) L×W×H||dimension of panel(cm)||anchor bolt (cm)||overall weight (Kg)|
|YLC-150||6||80||DN32/1 1/4 "||6||matched||100×10.8×30||60×4×Φ1||50|
|YLC-200||8||120||DN40/1 1/2 "||6||matched||100×15.9×40||60×7×Φ1||60|